001 905 794 0044
001 905 494 0075


Think Abroad, Think Premier

Every year, over 130,000 students come to Canada to study. In order to do so, they must obtain a study permit issued by the Canadian government. They are issued under Temporary Resident Visa which allows students to study in Canada for a temporary period of time, and typically indicates the educational institution, course of study along with length of education. A study permit is a written authorization issued to foreign students permitting them to engage in studies in Canada.

Canada has become an ideal place for higher education studies, sought by many prospective international students. Many of the Canadian Institutions are present in reputed international rankings. The detailed educational plan encourages foreign students to pursue jobs during their studies and to remain in the country for work opportunities after graduation. 

Canada truly covers all the ingredients to help you achieve whatever you have planned for your future successful career: excellent academic training, the safe and diverse environment and a friendly cultural life. Find the perfect course and pack your bags for an outstanding study adventure!

Canadian Experience Class is a pathway for International Students to become PR


To qualify for a Canadian study permit, you need to:

  • Be enrolled at a designated learning institution
  • Show proof of funds to cover your tuition fees, living costs, return travel
  • Have no criminal record
  • Be in good health (you might need to complete a medical exam)
  • Prove that you will be leaving Canada after your studies

  • You could also be asked to submit biometric information such as a photograph and fingerprints, depending on where you are from.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will return home after completion of your education.
  • Students can apply under CEC after studying & working in Canada. Below requirements to be met to apply for permanent residence under the CEC.

  • Graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada.
  • Presently working in Canada or within one year of leaving Canada
  • work experience according should fall in NOC as per guidelines
  • Gained work experience in Canada

 When you apply as a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary   educational institution with Canadian work experience, your   application will be assessed on three requirements if you apply as a   temporary foreign worker: Education, work experience and language

Contact us for more information about the STUDY IN CANADA.